Thursday, September 25, 2008

Surprise!!




Lars and his mom, Wendy threw me a surprise party this past weekend! It was totally unexpected and I was shocked! My dad, Seth & Matt made sushi fresh from their 3-day fishing trip, and Wendy did the rest! Thanks to everyone who made it such a special day!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Don't know if you remember me or not, but we were pledge sisters at Baylor (wow has it been 8 years). I found your blog through links on other Baylor kappas, thought I'd say hi!

Stephanie said...

So glad to hear back from you! Sounds like everything is going well with you and your hubby. I'd love to hear more about his job in the armed forces. That is really neat!
Love that your sis set up your blog. I am trying to get my hubby to post on ours..probably won't happen.
I added your blog as a link on mine, hope that is ok. Take care and have a great week.

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

ummm...i didn't know you had a blog!!! so fun! love and miss you tons!!! hope little tripp is doing okay!